Saturday, March 21, 2009

Jonah


Jonah loves to look at my camera. He took this self portrait yesterday.

I love to see the words "Joy and Happiness" above my blog. In my patriarchal blessing, I am told that I "will be surrounded by Joy and Happiness all the days of my life." The purpose of this blog is to keep track of all the little- or big-things that Heavenly Father places in my life that bring me joy and happiness.

Today is Saturday, March 21, 2009. What brings me joy and happiness today is...

Jonah. For the past week or so, Jonah's vocal skills have improved immensely. He has started to talk and has not stopped. He follows me around talking, no matter where I go- the computer, my room, downstairs. At first I thought that he was just excited about something. After seven consecutive days of this behavior and him displaying it again at the dinner table today, I've decided that he must have hit some mental stepping stone at the age of 4 years and 10 months old. It's amazing! I have no idea where he gets this talking streak from. No idea whatsoever.

Thank you, God, for Jonah.

2 comments:

  1. Megan..your posts on this new blog are simply ..keep it up....thank you...Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey jonah! lovely blog :) i loved reading through this and the picture is very cute. when jonah grows up he will be happy to see all this was happening! lots of love and hugs.

    ReplyDelete