Monday, March 23, 2009

Schooling


Josh, April 2006, BYU Law School Graduate

Today I'm thankful for advanced degrees, which makes it possible for me to live in this lovely house, to eat and live and to drive a nice car. Thank you, Josh, for working so hard during your schooling years and making our lovely life possible. I love you!!!

Thank you, Heavenly Father, for helping us through all those crazy, poor and adventurous student years! It's nice to be done with official schooling!! Hip, Hip, Hooray!

2 comments:

  1. Steven has one more year of med school and he will have his advanced degree. I, too, am thankful for advanced degrees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, it is always good to complete the degree and get it. I remember the day when I received my degree and happiness that I have seen in eyes of my parents.

    ReplyDelete